- The TII Companies are always seeking experienced, safe and professional fleet owners, owner-operators and agents.
- Click here to see detailed information on hundreds of available loads - everyone is welcome!
- FullTILT Login
> Learn More
- Contractors enjoy discounts on fuel, tires & hotels. Come inside and check them out!
Welcome to ATI Trucking, LLC.
We are committed to delivering unparalleled service, being a responsible partner by helping you serve your customers with proven resources and results.
ATI Trucking was formed by the management team that began and founded American Transport, Inc (ATI) in the 1970's in Weirton, WV. The service offering of ATI back then was predominately the transport of steel coils in the local tri-state area. Today, ATI can be found operating across the United States and in many Canadian provinces.
In 2008, ATI saw an industry needed and expanded its presence in the Western United States along with broadening its service offering to the Utility Pole Industry. Presently we operate a widely regarded transportation solution that delivers reliability and security to distribution and transmission pole treaters and intermediaries located in the western, mid-western and south eastern regions of the United States. We specialize in transporting "long poles", self loader services and everything in between.
Our management team is comprised of some of the most experienced personnel in the transportation industry. To learn more, contact:
David Hartman, President
Phone: (412) 490-6013
Sales and Strategy
ATI Trucking, LLC. operates with a Central Dispatch, as well as an in-house Sales Department. We also have a terminal network throughout the United States and Canada. Our team consists of a fleet of pole trucks capable of picking and placing of poles over 19,000lbs and 35ft capacity.
Forms & Documents
- Request supplies
- Request a quote
- Request a certificate
- Sample Cargo & Liability certificate
- Motor Carrier Authority Certificate
- Agent Application
- CSA Pre-Employment Screening Program
- Movement Process Plan
- OD/OW Load Daily Checklist
- FMCSA 30Minute Break
- Agent Forms
- Contractor Forms
- Provision Forms